These flower themed crafts and activities would be perfect for a spring themed study unit in your classroom or homeschool.
Tuesday Tots is back and this week I’m featuring some gorgeous flower themed activities. There is something for all skills and age groups from simple paper plate flower crafts to numeracy games and the cutest flower pot name recognition game.
Eight Flower Themed Crafts and Activities for Kids
1. Paper Plate Flowers from Happy Hooligans
2. Fingerprint Flower Cards from Let Kids Be Kids
3. Flower themed Counting Activity for Spring from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
4. Free Flower Calendar Cards from 3 Dinosaurs
5. Easy Mothers Day Card from Fantastic Fun and Learning
6. Flower Garden Name Game from Fantastic Fun and Learning
7. Homemade Mother’s Day Card from Buggy and Buddy
8. Shelf Activities for Spring from Trillium Montessori – there are lots of different flower themed tot trays to inspire you on this post from Trillium Montessori.
Now it’s time to link up your fabulous play ideas for tots to teens!
Tuesday Tots is a weekly link up of activities for babies right through to teens. It is a fantastic resource of ideas for kids to play and learn and is co-hosted by Rainy Day Mum , Learn with Play at Home and me, One Perfect Day! Each week I feature posts that were linked up in the previous week. Come and join in the fun, link up your favourite posts and next week you might be featured!
Guidelines for Tuesday Tots 1. Posts should be suitable for kids and families. 2. Link as many posts as you like, either new or from your archives. 3. Please don’t link give aways unless they have a specific kids focus and the give away is not the main focus of the post. 4. Once you have linked up, we ask that you visit a couple of the other posts that have linked up and leave a comment – we all love reading comments. Finally, please note that linking up to Tuesday Tots gives One Perfect Day, Rainy Day Mum and Learn with Play at Home permission to feature and share your post via several social media channels, including Pinterest. If you are featured, we may also grab a photo from your blog for use in the post but of course will link back to your site.
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to One Perfect Day and our activities will be delivered straight to you inbox.
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner