Looking for more simple play ideas? Follow One Perfect Day on Pinterest
I’m so excited to be bringing you the Tuesday Tots linky again after a two week break. This week I’m featuring ten fun and simple Christmas Activities for kids. I hope you find something you like!
Clockwise from top:
1. Christmas fine Motor Play Dough from Racheous
2. Tinsel Play Dough from Laughing Kids Learn
3. Simple DIY Christmas Card from Winegums and Watermelons
4. CD Christmas Ornaments from Happy Hooligans
5. Simple Santa Decoration from a Plastic Cup from Laughing Kids Learn
10. Homemade Jingle Toys from buggy and Buddy
Now it’s time to link up your fabulous play ideas for the under fives!
Tuesday Tots is a weekly link up of activities especially suited for the under fives. It is a fantastic resource of ideas for kids to play and learn and is co-hosted by Rainy Day Mum , Learn with Play at Home and me, One Perfect Day! Each week I feature posts that were linked up in the previous week. Come and join in the fun, link up your favourite posts and next week you might be featured!
Guidelines for Tuesday Tots
1. Posts should be suitable for 5 year olds or under.
2. Link as many posts as you like, either new or from your archives.
3. Please don’t link give aways unless they have a specific under 5s focus which the give away is not the main focus of the post.
4. Once you have linked up, we ask that you visit a couple of the other posts that have linked up and leave a comment – we all love reading comments.
Finally, please note that linking up to Tuesday Tots gives One Perfect Day, Rainy Day Mum and Learn with Play at Home permission to feature and share your post via several social media channels, including Pinterest. If you are featured, we may also grab a photo from your blog for use in the post but of course will link back to your site.
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to One Perfect Day and our activities will be delivered straight to you inbox.
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner