This post is sponsored by Naty
When R was a bub, I tried a LOT of different brands of nappies. It felt like a never ending search for a nappy that would hold in the leaks (and explosions!), that were within our limited one-income budget and that didn’t irritate R’s sensitive skin. He has eczema so nappy quality was paramount in preventing inflamed skin and nappy rash. One day, while doing the weekly grocery shop, I stood staring at all the nappies in the aisle and felt so overwhelmed. They all promised to fit well and contain leaks but it’s a big outlay to buy a pack of nappies only to find they don’t work. So as I stood there in my sleep deprived state trying to figure out which ones to try, one brand jumped out at me – Naty.
Their packaging caught my eye, so I picked up the nappy pack and read their features.
So here at last was a brand that offered some point of difference, and maybe, I thought, just maybe, they will help with R’s eczma and nappy rash. The first thing I noticed when I opened the pack was the lack of smell. So many of the other brands had an awful chemical smell about them. I loved that these had no smell! They were easy to put on, the fit was great and leaks were contained. After a few days R’s skin was clear – no more rash.
This short video shows exactly what makes these nappies so unique.
R is now five years old so it has been a while since we’ve used nappies. I know they were fantastic when we were using them, but to see whether the quality was still as great as I remembered it to be, I gave a pack of Naty nappies to my lovely friend Keira. Keira is a first time mum with an adorable nine month old son.
After a couple of days of use, this is what she had to say about the fab Naty by Nature Babycare nappies.
“… I’m actually quite impressed with them….
easy to put on and no leaks yet. I have tried some nappies with bamboo
inserts in the past, and so far I prefer these.”
A week later, Keira sent me this message:
“I’ve actually gone out and bought a packet of those nappies now,
so that’s a pretty good indication that I’m happy with them.”
I was so pleased to hear that nothing has changed about the quality of these nappies and I’d like to say a huge thank you to Keira for trying them out for me!
Naty have now extended their range of products and last year they launched a gorgeous organic clothing range for 0 – 4 year olds. Oh how I wish R was still small enough for this range. I saw samples at a recent Bloggers Brunch that I attended and they are all adorable! Naty also sent me one of their 100% certified organic cotton bibs for this review and it is the softest fabric I have ever felt.
I also love that Naty is a family company.
More than 15 years ago, Marlene Sandberg found herself thinking about nappies, and doing so on a regular basis. She was the mother of two boys, a corporate lawyer, and had a burgeoning sense of environmental awareness. After 15 years of continuous innovation and more than 500 million nappies sold, Marlene’s Naty by Nature Babycare nappies can be found in over 15 countries and is now considered number one of all “green” nappies on the market.
You can read more about Naty and their fantastic range of natural baby products on their wesbite – Naty by Nature Babycare. Naty also has some pretty gorgeous boards on Pinterest. You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram where they will keep you notified of specials and discounts that are happening in the major supermarkets.
WIN! WIN! WIN!
Thanks to the lovely people at Naty, I have FIVE baby care packs to give away. (Australian residents only)
Each pack is valued at approximately $48.00 and contains:
* One pack of Nappies (you choose the size so they will be a perfect fit for your bub!)
* One pack of wipes (we STILL use these on a daily basis. I keep a pack in my handbag and we use them at every meal.)
* One Organic cotton bib (Seriously, the softest cotton you will ever feel.)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Upload a photo to Instagram which shows “What does today’s environmentally friendly parent look like?”
2. Tag your photo with the hashtag #Natyparent
3. Follow and tag @NessOnePerfectDay and @NatybyNatureBabycare
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Please read the FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS here. In summary:
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only
2. The competition commences at 1.00pm EST on Monday November 4, 2013 and closes at 8.00pm on Sunday November 17, 2013.
3. You can submit up to 3 entries
4. Winners will be chosen by One Perfect Day and will be notified on Instagram. Winners will then be required to contact One Perfect Day by email to claim their prize. If I have not been contacted within 72 hours, then the prize is forfeited and I will select a new winner.
5. Please note this is a game of skill, not random draw so get creative!
GOOD LUCK! I can’t wait to see your photos!