Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Tots! Tuesday Tots is a weekly link up of activities especially suited for the under fives. It is a fantastic resource of ideas for kids to play and learn and is co-hosted by Rainy Day Mum , Learn with Play at Home and me, One Perfect Day! Each week I feature posts that were linked up in the previous week. This week I am featuring:
10 of the Best Fine Motor Skills Activities for Kids
1. Paper Weaving Craft for Kids from Kids Activities Blog
2. DIY Shape Sorter from Kids Activities Blog
3. Fall Leaf Nail Art from Crafting Connections
4. Color Swatch Matching Game from Sow Sprout Play
5. Easy fine Motor Activities Using Fresh Flowers from Lalymom
6. Beads in a Water Bottle Busy Bag Idea from Moms Have Questions Too
7. Fine Motor Play with Tissue Paper from Sugar Aunts
8. Pom Pom Sorting Game from The Adventures of a Dotty Mom
9. Color Sorting Preschool Activity from Tips From a Typical Mom
10. Color Sorting Beads from Simple Fun for Kids
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and congratulations if you have been featured!
Looking for more fine motor skills activities? Here are just a few of the ones we’ve share here at One Perfect Day. Click on the photo to read the full post. To see all of our fine motor activities click here.
Now it’s time to link up your fabulous play ideas for the under fives!
Guidelines for Tuesday Tots
1. Posts should be suitable for 5 year olds or under.
2. Link as many posts as you like, either new or from your archives.
3. Please don’t link give aways unless they have a specific under 5s focus which the give away is not the main focus of the post.
4. Once you have linked up, we ask that you visit a couple of the other posts that have linked up and leave a comment – we all love reading comments.
Finally, please note that linking up to Tuesday Tots gives One Perfect Day, Rainy Day Mum and Learn with Play at Home permission to feature and share your post via several social media channels, including Pinterest. If you are featured, we may also grab a photo from your blog for use in the post but of course will link back to your site.
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to One Perfect Day and our activities will be delivered straight to you inbox.
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner