Here are some healthy snacks for kids that they will actually want to eat! There are lots of simple ways to prepare snacks for kids that are both healthy AND delicious. Quick and easy ways to encourage kids to eat fresh fruit and vegetables? Yes please!
Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Tots! Tuesday Tots is a weekly link up of activities especially suited for the under fives. It is a fantastic resource of ideas for kids to play and learn and is co-hosted by Rainy Day Mum , Learn with Play at Home and me, One Perfect Day! Each week I feature posts that were linked up in the previous week. This week I am featuring:
HEALTHY SNACKS FOR KIDS THAT THEY WILL LOVE TO EAT
1. 3 Ingredient Apple Fig Fruit Leather from Mama Papa Bubba
2. Orange Push Up Pops from We Made That
3. PB and J Apple Bites from Tutus and Tea Parties
4. K is for Kite Snack from Crystal and Co.
5. Caprese Salad Recipe from The Taylor House
6. Healthy Frozen Yogurt Pops from Fun Toddler Activities Blog
We love sharing fun and healthy snacks for kids at One Perfect Day. Here are some more ideas that might inspire you. Just click on the photo to read the full post!
Now it’s time to link up your fabulous play ideas for the under fives!
Guidelines for Tuesday Tots
1. Posts should be suitable for 5 year olds or under.
2. Link as many posts as you like, either new or from your archives.
3. Please don’t link give aways unless they have a specific under 5s focus which the give away is not the main focus of the post.
4. Once you have linked up, we ask that you visit a couple of the other posts that have linked up and leave a comment – we all love reading comments.
5. Please also grab the Tuesday Tots badge from my sidebar or leave a text link either in the post or somewhere on your site to let others know about this great Linky. Thank you!
Finally, please note that linking up to Tuesday Tots gives One Perfect Day, Rainy Day Mum and Learn with Play at Home permission to feature and share your post via several social media channels, including Pinterest. If you are featured, we may also grab a photo from your blog for use in the post but of course will link back to your site.
Looking for more simple play ideas? We’d love for you to join us on Facebook , Pinterest or Twitter where you will find lots of fun activities for kids to play, learn, create and explore!
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe to One Perfect Day and our activities will be delivered straight to you inbox.
Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner