Welcome back to another week of Tuesday Tots! Tuesday Tots is a weekly link up of activities especially suited for the under fives. It is a fantastic resource of ideas for kids to play and learn and is co-hosted by Rainy Day Mum , Learn with Play at Home, Growing a Jeweled Rose and me, One Perfect Day! Each week I feature posts that were linked up in the previous week. This week I am featuring:
PLAYFUL SCIENCE ACTIVITIES
Thank you to everyone who linked up and congratulations if you have been featured this week. Please feel free to grab a “featured at” button from my sidebar.
Here are some more playful science that we’ve enjoyed recently. Just click on the photo to be taken to the full post!
Now it’s time to link up your fabulous play ideas for the under fives!
Guidelines for Tuesday Tots
1. Posts should be suitable for 5 year olds or under.
2. Link as many posts as you like, either new or from your archives.
3. Please don’t link give aways unless they have a specific under 5s focus which the give away is not the main focus of the post.
4. Once you have linked up, we ask that you visit a couple of the other posts that have linked up and leave a comment – we all love reading comments.
5. Please also grab the Tuesday Tots badge from my sidebar or leave a text link either in the post or somewhere on your site to let others know about this great Linky. Thank you!
Finally, please note that linking up to Tuesday Tots gives One Perfect Day, Rainy Day Mum, Learn with Play at Home and Growing a Jeweled Rose permission to feature and share your post via several social media channels, including Pinterest. If you are featured, we may also grab a photo from your blog for use in the post but of course will link back to your site.