Welcome back to Tuesday Tots! There were so many fabulous ideas linked up last week, thanks to everyone for joining in. This week I’m featuring fun and simple DIY family games.
Here are 20 fabulous, fun and simple games to try with your little ones.
1. Rock Stamps from Thrive 360 Living.
2. Tin Can Indoor Golf from The Craft Train.
3. DIY Board Game from Octavia and Vicky.
4. Magna Doodle Learning Activities from Happy Hooligans.
6. Lego activity for tots from Laughing Kids Learn.
7. There are loads of ideas for fun family games at My Little Bookcase.
8. DIY Walking Balloon Pet from Green Owl Art.
9. Family Dice Game from Adventures at Home with Mum.
10. For some Fourth of July fun, here is a fab list of Patriotic Activities from B-Inspired Mama.
11. Party Blower Frog Catching Game from J Daniel 4’s Mom.
12. Dinosaur small world play travel box from The Usual Mayhem.
13. Pretend Play Driveway Town from Me and Marie Learning.
14. Pool Noodle Games from Play Eat Grow.
15. DIY Felt board weather game from The Good Life Mum.
16. DIY Mix-and-Match Robots from The Kavanaugh Report.
18. Alphabet Rocks from Mum of One.
19. DIY Connect the Dot Game from Adventures at Home with Mum
20. Pirate Treasure Map from Tutus and Tea Parties
Thank you to everyone who linked up and congratulations if you have been featured this week. Please feel free to grab a “featured at” button from my sidebar.
Now it’s time to link up your fabulous play ideas for the under fives!
Please read the Tuesday Tots guidelines before linking up.