Tuesday Tots is returning to One Perfect Day! I am absolutely thrilled to be co-hosting Tuesday Tots once again after a short break. Tuesday Tots is a weekly link up of activities especially suited for the under fives. It is a fantastic resource of ideas for kids to play and learn and is co-hosted by Rainy Day Mum , Learn with Play at Home and Growing a Jeweled Rose.
Each week I will feature posts that were linked up in the previous week. This week I am featuring outdoor play ideas.
1. Have some musical fun with a homemade rainbow xylophone from And Next Comes L
2. Make a giant chalk keyboard also from And Next Comes L
3. Explore painting with nature from The Usual Mayhem
4. Make a gorgeous beachcombing treasure tile from The Boy and Me
5. Enjoy some playful science with water, mirrors and reflections from My Nearest and Dearest
6. Introduce kids to gardening with recycled container gardening from Inspiration Laboratories
7. Get creative with some ice chalk from Reading Confetti
8. Draw some cool self portraits with chalk shadows from Reading Confetti
9.Have fun with 20 ways to play with bubbles from Blog Me Mom
10.Try painting with toy trucks and feet from Sugar Bee Learning
11. Enjoy a game of water bottle skittles from Poppet and Little
12. Have fun at the beach from Nothing if not Intentional
13. Have fun at the park with these 18 ideas from KC Edventures
14. Make cookie cutter bird feeders from We Made That
15. Explore the outdoor activities list from Early Play
Thank you to everyone who linked up and congratulations if you have been featured this week. Please feel free to grab a “featured at” button from my sidebar.
Here are some more outdoor play ideas that we’ve enjoyed recently:
Now it’s time to link up your fabulous play ideas for the under fives!
Please read the Tuesday Tots guidelines before linking up.